Friday 12 January 2007

Party Animal!!

My translation exam was WICKED!!! seriously, thank God i did well. That was like a huge rock off my chest. Funny thing is, i wasn't worried about this exam..i mean not that much anyway, but right before it was my turn, my stomach did jumping jacks and went all crazy!! But it went fine and i'm so relieved for that!

I've got two literature exams on sunday tho..but i'm not so tense about them because i got used to literature exams! i've taken 7 literature courses throughout the last 3 years.

Then i've got an enviromental awareness exam on tuesday..and that's the last of my worries for this semester! GOD! i need a break so badly. I can't wait to go WILD! and i will, my university best friend's getting engaged and we're having a girl's party one or two days after the actual ceremony (sort of like a wedding shower..an engagement shower i guess). it's really an exciting affair for me especially because i'll go over at 10 am and help prepare for the night. I love being around before the actual event, and after everyone's gone :)

ok then..that's all i've got time for now, but i'll be back soon :)

and quoting from my fav. cartoon company: "That's all folks"

Buenas noches mi amigos ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't WAIT to read your comments ;)