Sunday 7 January 2007

More Confusion...

I just took a steaming shower, it's the best way to let all the thoughts and burdens that are screaming around in my head to go down the drain with the hot water..it felt so good..but for some reason, it wasn't as effective as it usually is. i came out only feeling 5% better..i usually feel 50% better, and whatever problems are on my mind seem like a world away. a steaming shower does wonders for your psychology..there's some secret behind it!

you know what the worst part about my situation is..i can't talk with anyone about it..i mean, not that it's unusual or anything..but most of the people around me don't have that problem..and besides, all in all, people just love to minimize your problems when you talk about them..i don't know if it's a way of comforting you, like they want to tell you don't worry it's no big deal..or because ppl always look at the problems of those around them as insignificant compared to their own worries..whatever the reason it just pisses me off. seriously, if a friend comes to me to talk about something, then it MUST be important to them, and it must be a source of pain for them..then how on earth could i just simply dismiss it as if they were a little kid telling me that their favorite toy is broken. when someone comes to me to vent or look for a solution, i listen, i consider what they say, and i react with them and their emotions. i put myself in their shoes and imagine what they must be feeling. i don't just tell them "why are you making such a big deal out of this?!" or "Get over it, it's nothing" that's such an insulting and painful thing to hear from someone u trusted enough to talk to. even if it is true that their problem seems like no big deal to u, the fact that they came to you is enough reason that you should listen to them with respect. personally, when i've got a problem, or something's on my mind, i don't go and talk about it right away, i only do that when i've done everything else i can to solve my issues on my own. so for me, it is a huge thing to go and talk with someone about a problem of mine, it means a lot to me how they react, and it also means that i really trust and respect that person..so how could someone whom you've put all your trust and respect into minimize your problem so much and make u feel like an idiot for worrying about sth like that?

i'm tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't WAIT to read your comments ;)