Tuesday 3 April 2007

First Impressions..

you know what really makes me sad? It's when you are so nice and easygoing with people you've met a while ago..and they completely misunderstand you. Something like that just happened yesterday at school and i just discovered it today. UGH! it just pisses me off!!

I don't know what to do with myself, I'm an outgoing person and as long as people don't cross the line with me, I'm totally fine. why do people make you feel that you're wrong or weird to be like that? and they talk about it behind your back?! oh my God! Like you're some kind of mental psycho. So what are you supposed to do, put up boundaries with everyone around you, and then they'd just say you're too stuck up!

Which basically brings me to what I've always believed in: If you know you're not doing something wrong, the hell with what people think.

Is there such a thing as first impressions? Is it really lasting like they say? I personally believe that those who hold on to the first impressions that they get of people should...well, they're just hardheaded (if there's such a word) I always tell myself, what if this person was having a hard day when i first saw them, or they just heard some bad news? It happens to all of us, why not? Or the complete opposite, what if that person was extra cheerful that day, then you'd be wondering the rest of the time "what happened to them? they weren't like that!"

I don't believe that first impressions should stick in anyone's head..that's just too prejudice and unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't WAIT to read your comments ;)